Designed by the Gwent Bat Group.
- Grooves in the back plate to provide grip.
- Untreated wood as preservatives can harm bats.
- Also available in eco-friendly, low-VOC black stain (applied to the exterior only).
- Roofing felt which protects the box from the weather, making it last much longer.
- Self-cleaning and low maintenance.
- Back-plate with drilled holes to aid easy fastening to a building or tree.
Two loose nails hold the door/front closed. The door opens down to allow you to attach the box to a tree or building and to allow a licensed bat worker to check the box for use by bats.
The box measures approximately 41cm / 16" (H), 20cm / 8" (W) and 23cm / 9" (D).