Hedgehogs need somewhere to hibernate in the winter. This box should entice them away from bonfire stacks and ensure they stay in your garden ready to feast on slugs in the spring. The box can also be used throughout the year as a day shelter.
- Hinged opening to allow cleaning.
- Internal baffle to reduce light and draughts in the sleeping/hibernating section.
- Exterior painted with non-toxic, low-VOC preservative.
- Roofing felt which protects the box from the weather, making it last much longer.
- Ventilation panel in the sleeping compartment.
The box measures approximately 56cm / 22" (L), 45cm / 18" (W) and 29cm / 11.5" (H).