Made to the British Trust for Ornithology design.
Suitable for robins, wrens, pied wagtail and spotted flycatcher.
The boxes have:
- Removable front panel to allow cleaning.
- Drainage holes in the base to prevent waterlogging.
- Roofing felt which protects the box from the weather, making it last much longer.
- Exterior painted with non-toxic, low-VOC preservative (available in a selection of colours, see below).
- The back plate has a hole to allow the box to be easily fitted to a tree or wall.
The boxes measure approximately 30cm/12" (H), 14cm/5.75" (W) and 23cm/9" (D).