Designed by the Kent Bat Group
- Rough timber to provide grip.
- Untreated wood as preservatives can harm bats. However, these boxes are now also available in an eco-friendly black stain (applied to the exterior only).
- Two separate roosting chambers to provide a greater number of roosting opportunities for bats.
- Self-cleaning and low maintenance.
- Back-plate with drilled holes to aid easy fastening to a building or tree.
Bats land on the vertical bases and crawl into the boxes.
The box measures approximately 42cm / 16.5" (H), 20cm / 8" (W) and 8cm / 3.5" (D).
Kent Bat Box