Design from The Bat House Builder's Handbook
- Grooves in the back plate and front to provide grip.
- Grooves on both sides of each of the three dividing walls to provide grip.
- There are two holes at the top of each of the dividing walls to allow bats to move between the separate chambers.
- Made from marine plywood and using brass screws.
- The exterior of the box is available untreated or painted with eco-friendly, low-VOC stain.
- Ventilation slots in the sides and front.
- Roofing felt which protects the box from the weather, making it last much longer.
- Self-cleaning and low maintenance.
Measures approximately 17.5"/45cm (W), 31"/78cm (H) x 7"/18cm (D).
These boxes are made to order and may take up to 2-3 weeks.
Four-chambered Maternity Bat Box