A barn owl box for use on trees and buildings.
- Shelf/ledge to provide a safe area for the chicks when they first emerge.
- Deep box to prevent chicks from leaving the box too early.
- Drainage holes in the base to prevent waterlogging.
- Made from sustainably sourced exterior plywood.
- Opening in the front to allow cleaning and for a licensed worker to check the nest.
- Exterior painted with non-toxic, low VOC preservative.
- Roofing felt which protects the box from the weather, making it last much longer.
- Strong fixing batten on the back to allow the box to be fixed or tied to a tree or building.
The box is approximately 65cm/26" (H), 65cm/26" (W) (at the base) and 68cm/27" (D) (including the landing ledge).
External Barn Owl Box