Handmade wooden green oak Barbastelle bat nursery roost bat box. These boxes are designed to replicate the roosts created when branches split etc.
- Made from 1" thick green oak using stainless steel screws.
- Untreated wood (as preservatives can harm bats). However, these are now available in an eco-friendly, low-VOC black stain (applied to the exterior only).
- Rough timber to provide grip.
- Back-plate with drilled holes to aid easy fastening to a building or tree.
- There are gaps at the top of the central two dividing walls to allow bats to move between the different chambers without leaving the box.
The boxes measure approx. 100cm (H) x 25cm (W) x 25cm (D).
These boxes are made to order and may take up to 2-3 weeks.